Lincoln County Museum
600 7th Street, Davenport, WA 99122
Enter at the corner of Park & 7th, one block south of Highway 2/Morgan St. in Davenport.
Open May 20 – September 30
Tuesday – Sunday Noon – 4:00 pm (Closed Monday)
Open by appointment all year, simply contact us!
Suggested Donation for Admission
Senior (55+) $4.00
Adult (18-54) $5.00
Youth (5-17) $1.00
Child (0-4) Free
Your donation helps us stay open and preserves our history for future generations. Thank you!
Individual/Family – $25 per year. Free admission for all household members at the same address until Dec. 31 of the current year.
Life – $200.00 once. Unlimited free admission for the life member and all household members at same address for the life of the original member.
Corporate – $250 minimum per year. Business listed on the Corporate Sponsor board at the museum and individual memberships for 6 authorized people until Dec. 31 of the current year.
Your membership card (all types) comes with a bonus. We are a part of Time Travelers, a nationwide museum network, that gives you free or discounted admission to over 400 historical museums across the country when you show your membership card and tell them you are part of the Time Traveler Network. Here you can view the museums if you have a trip planned: https://timetravelers.mohistory.org/institutions/
• May 21, 2023 at 2 pm – See the new Firefighter Equipment exhibit at the museum. Hear about the vintage firefighting equipment and their use from guest speakers Dylan Graedel, Davenport Fire Chief Craig Sweet, and retired Asst. Chief Bob Martin. Also, see our two fire trucks: 1917 International and a 1936 Ford. It’s an event for all ages and it’s free.
• June 17, 2023 at 1 pm – “Our Musical Heritage” presented by Steve Whiteside showcasing the museum’s 2022 music exhibit, pay tribute to those who owned the instruments, and provide historic music recordings. This event was given to members only last year but this time it is open to all. Limited seating so reserve a seat by calling the museum at 509-725-6711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Free.
• July 14 – 16, 2023 – Pioneer Days in Davenport and free admission all 3 days at the museum, open 12pm – 4 pm. Museum details will be coming soon. For all the Pioneer Days activities, go to https://davenportpioneerdays.org/ Free.
• August 19, 2023 at 1 pm – Member Only Event: Steve Whiteside will introduce you to the instruments in the new 2023 music exhibit case (one is a violin-uke) and more. Limited seating so reserve a seat by calling the museum at 509-725-6711 or email email@example.com. Free.
• September 9 & 10, 2023 – Vintage Harvest is two days this year and has new dates! Enjoy a great day seeing the wheat fields harvested farmers and vintage farming equipment in Davenport. There is also food to eat, things to buy, a car show, and you can even ride on the equipment! This is the primary fundraiser for the Lincoln Museum so that’s good too! This is a unique opportunity for the entire family. More info will be coming but you can now get the dates on your calendar.